Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Covers of the Week 11/16/16

Happy Wednesday.  The best day of the week. A ton of good new stuff coming out.  Well her we point out the best covers coming out today.  There are a lot of great covers coming out today. Covers are funny. I mean I would love to read a book about the Thing and Doctor Doom going one on one, why can't covers be about what is actually in the book.  However, I would never get Black Bolt in a suit singing.  Either way they are awesome covers and if they only covered what the book is about we wouldn't get half the awesome covers that come out.

COVER OF THE WEEK
Spawn #267 Cover B By Jordan Butler

RUNNERS UP 
Death Of X #1 2nd Print By Aaron Kuder


Infamous Iron Man #2 By Alex Maleev
 
Batman #11 By Mikel Janin

Reborn #2 By Kaare Andrews
 
Uncanny Inhumans #15 By Jeff Dekal
 Did I miss any? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment