Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Covers of the Week 11/2/16

Welcome back.  Here it is, the best day of the week, Wednesday, where all the new books come out and we have our entertainment for the week. As always there is a ton of great stuff coming out today. Here I point out the best covers that are coming out today. I know there are some people that buy books just for cover art or variants wouldn't be so popular.  I admit I am guilty of this, but there are always some really cool covers. The best is when they put grade A art on the covers of the regular book so you aren't spending a ton on a variant or pining for a cover that is way out of your price range. So here they are the best covers of the week.

Avengers #1 By Alex Ross

Batman #10 By Tim Sale

Death Of X Connecting Cover

Green Arrow #10 By Neal Adams

Occupy Avengers Variant Divided We Stand Cover

Superman #10 By Patrick Gleason & Mick Gray
Think I missed one?  Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment