Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Covers of the Week 10/19/16

Happy hump day. There are a lot of great covers, like always. It looks like Marvel got the better of DC this week. There is a cover that I included just because it has one of my favorite characters on the cover. There were a couple covers that I didn't include because they were limited to New York Comic-Con, but went up for sale on Midtown this week.  The Chrome covers with both Teen Titans and Suicide Squad look awesome, but a little to spendy.  So here they are, the covers of the week.

COVER OF THE WEEK

Dark Knight III The Master Race By Jim Lee
 
Jim Lee Homage cover. Can't get any better than this.
 
Mokingbird #8 By Joelle Jones
I don't know what it is about this cover, but it is awesome.

Batman #9 By Tim Sale
 Anything with Bane is alright in my book.
 
Black Widow #7 Yasmine Putri
This reminds me of a James Bond movie, but Black Widow in Sniper position on a cover.


Death Of X Cover B Variant Connecting Cover
 
This is part of the connecting cover that looked gorgeous.

Green Lanterns #9 By Robson Rocha & Joe Prado
I can't help but think of Captain Planet, with our powers combined.
 

Infamous Iron Man #1 By Alex Maleev
Half Doctor Doom and half Iron Man, almost in the 50 Cent Hip Hop variant style

Kingpin #4 By Aaron Kuder

This is series has the best covers.  This one was battling it out with Jim Lee as top cover.
 
 
Think I missed something or included something that sucks, let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment