Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Covers of the Week 10/26/16

What up brochachos.  Happy new comic book day.  As always there are some incredible covers, but I have chosen the best of the best this week. Marvel's Hip Hop covers are still going, but they are getting to some pretty obscure covers. I try and keep the sexy covers down to a minimum, otherwise would have included the Cammy Street Fighter cover, but Paul Green is on point. The Flash swipe is awesome and I can't wait to read this issue.  The Punisher Annual has a great Halloween themed issue and terrifying, yet incredible cover.  


Cover of the week
Punisher Annual #1 Rahzzah Cover

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents Apocalypse #3 By Paul Green

Bloodshot USA #1 Kano cover


Deathstroke #5 Aco cover

Flash #9 By Carmine Di Giandomenico
 
Reincarnate #3 By Keith Burns

Spider-Man Deadpool #10 By Ed McGuinness
 Think I missed one or included one that I shouldn't have. Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment