Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Best Covers of the Week 8/24/16

Hola Nerdmigos, This is the segment where I point out all the covers that I think are awesome.  One Winner and some runner ups. Because there is so much talent in the game, I am going to post whatever covers that catch my eye.  For a point of reference some of my favorite art is Jim Lee's Hush arc, Francesco Francavilla on Afterlife with Archie and other retro art, David Aja on Hawkeye, some of those covers were perfect, Greg Capullo on Batman and Steve McNiven and Andrea Sorrentino on Old Man Logan.

Sometimes while at my local Comic Book Store, I will buy a book because it has an awesome cover.  Let me know what you think and if you think I missed any.  Enjoy.

This weeks Winner:
 
Tank Girl: Two Girls One Tank #4 Brett Parson

 
The Runners Up
 
Batgirl #2 Francis Manapul

 
Deathstroke #1 Shane Davis

 
Detective Comics #939 Eddy Barrows

 
Generation Zero #1 Stephen Mooney

 
Honor #5

 
International Iron Man #6 Chris Visions

 
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
(This is a little bit of a cheat, but it's Han Freaking Solo")
 
 
Titans #2 Mike Choi

 
Ulysses #1 Francesco Francavilla

 
Venom Space Knight #11 Gerardo Sandoval
Last, but not least this awesome Venom cover 
 
Let me know your favorite covers in the comments section.


No comments:

Post a Comment