Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Best Covers of the Week 8/31/16

Welcome back Nerdmigos. Another Wednesday and another Best Covers of the Week Segment.  Even though it is the dreaded fifth Wednesday of the month there is still plenty of great covers out this  week. I struggled picking this weeks winner.  Some of my favorite artists came out with covers this week, but had to go in a different direction.

Enjoy, here it is

 This Week's Winner
Predator vs Judge Dredd vs Aliens 2 By Glenn Fabry
Just waiting for the little mouth to come out and bite me.
 
 
Runner Ups
4001 AD #4 By Clayton Crain
Love the composition on this one and the level of detail blows me away.
 

Afterlife With Archie #10 Variant by Jim Balent
Afterlife With Archie By Francesco Francavilla
 
Had to include both covers on this book.  

All-New Wolverine Annual #1 By Cameron Stewart
This is a cover that really calls my name and I can't put my finger on why. 


Guardians of the Galaxy #11 By Arthur Adams
Colors really pop and Venom and The Thing on this cover.
 


Justice League of America #9 By Jim Lee
Jim Lee and Batman, do I need to say more?
 


Postal #14 By Linda Sejic
Love how it looks like an innocent girl until you look closer and there are weapons everywhere

Tokyo Ghost #10 By Sean Murphy
The covers for this whole series has been great.
 

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Universe #1 By Kevin Eastman
This book has a 2 other covers that could have been her, but Classic Eastman and Turtles has to be on the list. I try and always get the B cover of the ongoing Turtles book because they are usually Eastman Covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment